Make your code configurable to let teammates like PMs and marketers quickly change in-app copy, feature flags, pricing plans and more
The 5 minute demo
Write a configuration schema in GraphQL to define what parts of your code are configurable.
Booleans for feature flags,
Ints for prices, limits, timeouts, etc,
Strings for in-product copy,
Enums for multivariate flags and custom types for more complex configuration.
Define your configuration logic with our visual programming language that has A/B testing, event logging and machine learning built in.
Install the TypeScript SDK and write a GraphQL query so it initializes with just the configuration logic you need.
npx hypertuneto auto-generate type-safe methods that you can call from any code on your frontend or backend.
Get code completion in your IDE, prevent runtime errors due to flag typos and easily find all references of flags in your codebase.
Share a link to your flag with your teammates like PMs and marketers so they can see how it's configured and update it themselves.
- Feature flags and A/B testing
- In-app content management
- Plans and pricing
- Rules and limits
- Landing page optimization
- Magic numbers
- Backend configuration
- Update configuration logic instantly without a code update, build, deployment, app release or service restart
- Empower business users to update and optimize your product and save developers time
- Optimize configuration with A/B testing and machine learning
- Unify configuration logic across different codebases into a single source of truth
- Make your code cleaner, smaller and more flexible
- Reduce engineering complexity by separating the concerns of code and configuration
The TypeScript SDK:
- Auto-generates code for end-to-end type-safety
- Initializes from a CDN with low latency
- Only fetches the configuration logic it needs
- Caches and evaluates configuration logic locally
- Uses hardcoded fallback values in case of any errors
- Supports "build-time config" for instant initialization with no network latency
- Works on your frontend, backend or on mobile